Biorevitalization is a method of intradermal injections with unmodified or partially modified hyaluronic acid, which can be used to treat a variety of aesthetic problems by affecting the intercellular space of the dermis and stimulating the activity of fibroblasts. This method was initially applied in 2001 and has been steadily gaining in popularity.
Biorevitalization can be used for:
- Intensive, prolonged moisturization of dry and dehydrated skin.
- Lifting of withering skin.
- Prevention and elimination of wrinkles and dermal folds.
- In preparation for medium and deep chemical peels, many laser treatments or plastic surgery; particularly to maximize results of the above and reduce the recovery period.
- To complement other mesotherapy treatments.
Products for biorevitalization sold by Martinex are based on hyaluronic acid of non-animal (synthetic) origin, made in Japan. Our partner, Toskani Laboratories uses high-tech equipment to align chains of hyaluronic acid and achieve an even length and molecular weight distribution. German equipment of the highest quality is used to package the hyaluronic acid into individual syringes. The resulting preparation for biorevitalization is resistant to hyaluronidase (enzyme found in human bodies that digests natural hyaluronic acid) and because of this resistance, it can stay in the dermis for a longer period of time (up to 14 days), allowing for longer breaks between treatments.
Biorevitalization with hyaluronic acid has a number of competitive advantages:
- Unlike other similar treatments, in which the concentration of hyaluronic acid over 10 mg/ml is liable to cause damage to the fibers of the dermis, the safe concentration of HA in our biorevitalizants is 10-18 mg/ml. We achieve this effect by using molecular chains of standardized length, with each molecule of HA being no more than 1.3 million Daltons. Molecules of uniform length undergo the process of biodegradation at the same rate and provide sustained biological effects: anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, hydrating, and revuvenating.
- Relatively large volume of the drug delivered into the skin in a single treatment (1.5 ml) allows for easier dissemination throughout a larger area, leaving more available HA for areas of severe atrophy.
- 3 to 5 treatment sessions at the intervals of 14 days are sufficient to achieve long-lasting results.
Biorevitalizants produced by Toskani Laboratories have passed all relevant medical tests and are registered as medical drugs for intradermal injection by the Ministry of Health of Russian Federation.